Data Execution Analyst
• Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Data Quality and Control (DQC) capabilities in a trusted, timely, and secure manner to support the Global Technology & Operations line-of-business.
• Manages compliance to Enterprise Data Management (EDM) standards and DQC practices for authorized data sources.
• Maintains and improves internal data control practices to ensure the rapid deployment of resources to most critical business needs.
• Provides regular communications on the status of overall data quality program.
• Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree Focus on MIS N/A
• Information Lifecycle Management 3-7
• Information Management Assurance 3-7
• Business Intelligence
• Content and Document Management
• Support day-to-day oversight of DQC activities across all programs (strategic roadmap, policy adoption, incident remediation, special projects, etc).
• Handles DQC engagement requests through the intake process.
• Reviews, and communicates EDM Policy and Standards changes with data domain stakeholders.
• Works with stakeholders to identify and close EDM gaps, and document risk and data incidents.
Business/data domain skills
• Understand and influence Data Management policy, standards, and processes
• Drive data analytics and business intelligence initiatives
• Develop and influence business processes necessary to support business needs
• Manage and influence across vertical organizations to achieve common objectives
• Manage projects
• Create both visually and verbally engaging informative materials for collaborating departmental leadership, business partners, executives, and stakeholders
• Liaise and partner with external parties and vendors to ensure consistent and efficient implementation of support regarding tech-related maintenance, issues, and solutions
• Provide leadership and technical guidance to team members and collaborators
• Identify, evaluate and implement usage of industry-leading trends and new and emerging data management technologies
• Information policy formation, information asset management, information modeling and information taxonomy creation (i.e., Organization structure/data blueprint design)
• Niche/Specialist Skills (nice to have):
• Expertise in standard DM technologies like SQL-based relational databases, and NOSQL platforms, e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
• Proficient in data warehousing techniques (demonstrated strong logical, dimensional and physical data modeling skills), skills with ERP (enterprise resource planning), ETL (extract, transform, load) and CRM (customer relationship management) solutions and processes
• Hands-on experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python), and graph analytics (e.g. Neo4j)