At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty, and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote an environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
We are currently searching for a Payroll Analyst at our Administrative headquarters.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.
The Payroll Analyst will perform duties of moderate complexity, judgment, and scope which include preparing journal entries, reports, and payroll processes in the Workday HCM/Payroll system. The Payroll Analyst will support the WorkDay HR Management system -in the Payroll dept. This position serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, upgrades, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Acting as a liaison between end-users and technical resources to resolve daily WorkDay production issues, create reports, and develop enhancements.
• 3-5 years of accounting/payroll experience required.
• Experience with WorkDay highly preferred.
• This person should possess strong time management and organization skills in order to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Experience in Workday is highly preferred.
• Competitive salary package
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Short/Long term disability insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
• Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
• Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Profit-sharing plan