Delivery Driver (part-time and full-time)
Tiff’s Treats Cookie Delivery is an extremely fast-growing company out of Austin, TX with over 55 retail locations in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee with more to come this year. We are looking for happy, hard-working people who are quick on their feet, passionate, and LOVE customer service to deliver treats to our customers!
Drivers at this location will deliver in Tiff’s Treats vehicles for many deliveries. Our Tiff’s Treats vehicles are fun to drive, well-maintained, and equipped with technology like GPS to help you get warm cookies to customers with ease. You must have your own, personal vehicle available to drive for some orders, but you will be compensated accordingly when you do. (Please note that at this time we do not allow our Drivers to use motorcycles, scooters, or bicycles for deliveries.)
We are seeking part-time drivers at our Uptown Charlotte location; weekend availability required.
• Delivery Drivers will deliver delicious treats to customers, bake and package cookies, assist walk-in customers with a SMILE, as well as help with cleaning and various other manager-assigned tasks.
• Deliveries may often be taken in one of our company vehicles, but all Drivers must have their own personal car or truck. A clean driving record, as well as a valid driver’s license and insurance, are required.
• Drivers help keep company vehicles clean and organized and must follow all driver safety policies and traffic laws whether delivering in a company car or personal vehicle.
• At Tiff’s Treats, we always strive to improve and place a high value on coaching. Successful team members must be open to receiving and learning from constructive, frequent, and immediate performance feedback.
Compensation and benefits:
• Delivery Drivers Earn $15 – $20 / hour ($10 / hour + tips + delivery fees).
• We provide a generous contribution toward the cost of medical and dental insurance for eligible employees and their dependents, making it very affordable! All team members become eligible to participate in our 401k program after six months.
• We’re growing fast and love to promote from within! Growth opportunities may be available for hardworking team members with a passion for operations and customer service.
• Previous experience is fantastic, though not a requirement.
• A GREAT attitude is a MUST! Excellent customer service is our top priority as well as providing a fun and productive work environment.
• Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and follow and obey all traffic laws
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
• Constant standing and/or walking, often in and out of extreme heat, cold, rain, etc.
• Must be able to ascend/descend stairs while carrying up to 50 lbs
• Occasional stooping, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, etc. up to 50 lbs
• Ability to occasionally bend, twist, reach, and lift items up to 50 lbs
• Occasional repetitive motion of the wrists/arms
• Ability to follow written and verbal, detailed instructions in a loud and busy kitchen environment