Paid Social Associate
Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth and take on new responsibility in an analytical yet creative role? Three Ships is seeking a seasoned marketer to take on an instrumental role in driving Paid Social growth for our mattress and sleep portfolio.
As a member of the Paid Media team, you’ll be responsible for helping to drive paid social performance (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc). You’ll be supporting our business mission of helping people live their best days by delivering the information and products they need to find their best sleep. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven, and are excited about serving customers and turning that into financial success, this role is a perfect opportunity for you.
• Drive results by analyzing and optimizing paid social accounts across a multitude of platforms.
• Work directly with paid media leadership team to develop strategy for paid social expansion.
• Own and operate accounts across multiple social presences to drive profitable growth.
• Own the entire execution process from detailed analysis to creative asset development to in-market execution.
• Measure and report on performance. Be responsible for paid social performance metrics and make proactive, data-driven decisions to drive profitable conversion growth.
• Strong analytical skills: You are able to quickly understand data and use it to influence decision making.
• Expertise in paid social platforms: Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Independence and maturity: You are comfortable putting your head down and producing excellent work with minimal supervision. You have a successful track record of positive professional experiences with your previous jobs and leadership.
• Strong communication skills: You are a strong verbal and written communicator with the ability to lead a team, build and influence relationships, and compose effective communications.
• Problem solving and agility: You thrive in an environment where there is no playbook for success. You can adapt to different tasks and shift priorities as needed. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are energized by doing work that hasn’t been done before.
• An inherent drive to be excellent: You are not satisfied with average. You are enthusiastic and committed to do whatever it takes to get the job done at a world-class level and don’t check out because it’s 5 p.m. or a weekend.
• Culture buy-in: At Three Ships, We Act with Focus, Get After It, Build the Team, and Grow Without Limits; those are our values, and we expect you to live them every day.
• 1-3 years of experience in Performance-Based Paid Social Role
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or any analytically focused degree or role.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing principles such as bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimization, creative testing, and audience segmentation.
• Experience in applying data insights into business decisions.
• Track record of meeting and exceeding performance targets.
Compensation and benefits:
In addition to a competitive base salary and bonus target, as a member of the Three Ships platform, you have access to competitive benefits, including health, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend for house cleaning, gym membership or massages, mobile reimbursement, and an office stocked with snacks, coffee and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com