Full Stack Web Developer
Alliance Marketing is a team of digital marketers, award-winning videographers and graphic designers, and retail marketing experts. Even though the food brokerage side of our business has been around for over 15 years, our marketing agency is only a couple years old—giving us a startup feel. We’re growing at an incredible pace and this role is essential to our success. We look forward to you joining our talented team.
Alliance Sales & Marketing grows grocery brands nationwide by bringing a brand’s unique story to life through collaborative relationships, proprietary data methods, and extensive industry experience. Alliance Sales & Marketing’s central belief is that people can and do make a difference.
Love food? Passionate about the people behind your food? We are too! We are looking for a talented Web Developer to help grow and share the stories of food brands. Alliance Sales & Marketing is the brokerage team behind some of the food brands you have grown to love like Lindt Chocolate, RXBAR, and Kodiak Cakes.
We’re seeking an exceptional Web Developer/Engineer with a fundamental understanding of full-cycle web development to join our team. Our ideal candidate is an expert in HTML, CSS, PHP, mobile/responsive design, has a strong understanding of eCommerce, and has experience related to WordPress, Shopify, Google Analytics, and email marketing.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to code designs for a number of digital platforms including websites, landing pages, social media, and email marketing
• Create engaging and effective category and marketing landing pages based on creative direction from fellow team members, and provide alternate A/B testing to maximize performance
• Maintain product catalogs across various online marketplaces such as Amazon, Shopify, and Walmart
• Manage the development process, from conceptualization to final delivery, and communicate with the rest of the marketing team to ensure you have the tools needed for success
• Enhance and customize existing WordPress and Shopify themes, and create custom websites for new clients
• Stay up to date on CPG industry trends as they relate to e-commerce and digital strategy
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating possibilities
• You are a strong collaborator and enjoy working with a fast-paced team
• You are quick on your feet and solution-oriented
• You are a foodie!
• Experience with eCommerce
• Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Familiarity with WordPress and Shopify platforms
• Experience designing for mobile/responsive websites
• Knowledge of email marketing best practices and A/B testing
• A strong portfolio of original work
• Be innovative while adhering to brand guidelines when supporting campaigns
• A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
• HTML5 Display Ad Expertise
• SEO Knowledge
• CPG experience
• College degree preferred
Email resume, cover letter, and any portfolio work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Full Stack Web Developer Application”