Paid Search & Retail Data Analyst
Alliance Marketing is a team of digital marketers, award-winning videographers and graphic designers, web developers, and retail marketing experts. Even though the food brokerage side of our business has been around for over 15 years, our marketing agency is only a couple years old—giving us a startup feel. We’re growing at an incredible pace and this role is essential to our success. We look forward to you joining our talented team.
Alliance Sales & Marketing grows grocery brands nationwide by bringing a brand’s unique story to life through collaborative relationships, proprietary data methods, and extensive industry experience. Alliance Sales & Marketing’s central belief is that people can and do make a difference.
Love food? Passionate about the people behind your food? We are too! We are looking for a talented Paid Search & Retail Data Analyst to help grow and share the stories of food brands. Alliance Sales & Marketing is the brokerage team behind some of the food brands you have grown to love like Lindt Chocolate, RXBAR, and Kodiak Cakes.
The Data Analyst will work directly with the Digital Marketing Director and Digital Team at Alliance Sales and Marketing. The Data Analyst will support the team in analyzing paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, and retailer store data (including IRI data). This position will be responsible for the day-to-day strategy and performance of paid search and paid social campaign performance against KPIs and store-level data and helping to interpret syndicated data into winning marketing strategies.
• Work with the marketing team and other key stakeholders to develop and execute comprehensive paid search and paid social campaigns for Alliance and clients, including:
– Develop strategy in partnership with the Digital Marketing Director and Digital Team
– Execute strategy and achievement of KPIs
– Accountable for pacing and managing account budgets
– Ensure adoption of new features and processes
– Build reports with valuable insights
– Measure and benchmark campaigns to continuously improve performance
– Be proactive in making data-driven decisions to drive profitable conversion growth for clients
• Build relationships with clients and assist with meetings as needed
• Brainstorm new and creative strategies with the team
• Analyze syndicated data to strategize and build successful marketing programs for clients
• You daydream about data
• You have the ability to think strategically and are solution-oriented
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating possibilities
• You are a strong collaborator and enjoy working with a fast-paced team
• You are a foodie!
• 1-3 years of experience
• Expertise in paid media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Networks, etc.)
• Experience working with financial data and budgets
• Track record of meeting and exceeding performance targets
• Advanced Excel knowledge and strong analytical skills
• Willingness to evaluate, test, and launch new paid media channels as they relate to retailer opportunities
• Exhibit excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, while managing timelines and project deliverables
• Amazon Advertising experience
• E-commerce knowledge
• CPG / retailer experience
• IRI, SPINS, Nielsen data experience
Email resume, cover letter, and any portfolio work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Analyst Job Application”