Digital Marketing Manager
Horizon Investments is an active investment manager with a focus on the global marketplace. Horizon believes markets, along with client needs, are dynamic and therefore require a flexible approach in order to be successful. Horizon provides strategies for the three main challenges investors face throughout their investing life cycles: Accumulation of assets, Protection of those assets and Spending through retirement.
Horizon is fun, challenging, fast-paced and exciting. Our office environment is emblematic of a growing business. We believe that cross-functional collaboration is often required to solve hard team challenges.
• Lead Digital Marketing efforts across a variety of channels: PPC, SEO, Email, Paid Social
• Lead Digital Conference initiatives
• Build and execution on multi-channel campaigns to nurture leads
• Work in cross-functional team to drive forward marketing automation initiatives.
• Execute the building and sending of marketing emails
• Build digital onboarding experience for our Advisor software
• Lead marketing analytics efforts through collaboration with data analytics team
• Ensure proper pixel and parameter tagging across all marketing initiatives
• Provide weekly leadership updates on marketing performance and initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Economics
• At least 6+ years of marketing experience
• Expert understanding performance marketing and running PPC campaigns through Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Experience utilizing marketing automation software such as Pardot and Outreach
• Experience with Salesforce
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Comfortable working as part of a team and autonomously
• Experience with project management software: monday.com, Wrike, Trello
• Experience in analytics software: Google Analytics, PowerBI, Looker
• Experiencing utilizing Google Tag Manager or other Tag Management tool
• Landing page building experience through tools such as Unbounce or LeadPages
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint