As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service, and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
Compass Group, the country’s leading foodservice and support services company, seeks a Marketing Coordinator, Digital Strategy to support digital external marketing efforts for all sectors within our K12 portfolio. A key position within the creative team, this role reports to the Director of Digital Content and supports the sales team by creating timely and engaging content that helps drive leads.
The ideal candidate is a stellar leader and team player with a proven ability to deliver across numerous digital platforms with a wide variety of stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be hyper-enthusiastic and positive, a K12 subject matter expert – or has a proven ability to quickly learn and become a SME – has a strong work ethic and is up-to-date on ever-evolving digital and social media trends. The candidate is equally able to identify how brand content translates perfectly into the digital space as well as which digital trends and analytics might be beneficial to our key brands as a whole.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do: You’re a born leader. You’re passionate about digital strategy & tactics. You’re both creative and analytical. You love to win and have fun doing it. You’re a dot connector.
• Content marketing, Digital marketing in establishing K12 sector-specific content strategies and plans to support the portfolio brands across key consumer-facing digital touchpoints
• Content planning, content production, community management, copywriting, metrics reporting & optimizations, and boosting strategy for Chartwells K12, SSC K12, and Flik ISD.
• Creative development and execution of niche paid media campaigns across multiple social platforms and highly customized email campaigns
• Lead the strategy and ongoing evolution of the brand tone-of-voice across all channels
• Deliver timely and consistent reporting (ie: campaign recaps, monthly reports, etc) to sales leadership.
• Work cross-functionally with the K12 sales teams to lead multi-platform digital/social content, email campaigns and collaborative efforts that satisfy K12 marketing strategies
• Social scraping, gathering of data, and managing trends to develop compelling, impactful message
• Lead platform partnerships (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and vendors to identify opportunities for digital/social elevation
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of experience in digital/social media with proven experience supporting major marketing campaigns
• Creative thinker with impeccable communication skills and writing skills; can collaborate effectively and efficiently
• Proven marketing skills in all facets of brand/audience development
• Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, enthusiastic
• Experience in digital word-of-mouth campaigns and leading content generation efforts
• Experience working in Hubspot Marketing and Sales Hub is a plus.
• Ability to balance multiple, competing directions, identify and complete tasks effectively and manage multiple projects successfully
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, develop plans for the completion of projects and execute based on them
• Availability to work evening/weekend hours, if necessary (some travel)