What a great place to continue your Recruiting career – in a growing company where every day presents new opportunities to learn and grow! We’re offering a 4-month contract to help us scale up our Charlotte facilities through the end of the year.
The contract recruiter is responsible for sourcing and recruiting the best talent for our company. This position must be knowledgeable in high-volume recruiting strategy and interviewing techniques, have the ability to quickly learn the intricacies of our business and the roles they will need to fill, and have knowledge of federal and state laws regarding recruiting and employment practices.
• Executing high-volume recruiting tactics for production-level positions
• Working with the Recruiting and Human Resource teams to ensure smooth hiring and onboarding of new employees.
• Utilizing the ATS for candidate management and communication
• Using traditional and nontraditional resources to find and attract quality candidates.
• Screening resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone or in-person), administering appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, making recommendations for hire (or not hire), and delivering employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
• Communicating important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, other legal information).
• Working with recruiting managers and HR Business Partners to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
• Communicating employee referrals
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, communications, human resources, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 1 years experience as a recruiter, ideally in a high-volume role
• Proven success at “outside the box” recruiting strategy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with shifting deadlines and workloads
• Ability to communicate ideas and recommendations clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Have a willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects, with the aptitude to learn quickly.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have organizational skills to prioritize and plan work, multi-task and meet schedules.
• Be comfortable in a team environment
• Be highly motivated to work independently and productively
• Competitive Pay
• Free coffee and snacks!
• Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
• A fun and engaging position in a fast-paced environment!