Since 2002, Aceyus, Inc. has provided software solutions to companies with enterprise-level contact centers. With a foundation of expertise in the telecommunications market, we have developed an advanced portfolio of products and services specifically for the contact center environment. We create reporting, computer telephony integration (CTI), and resource management solutions that work in harmony with established market-leading solutions.
We are a small but quickly expanding company, with corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC, a Support & Development Lab in the Chicago area, and many team members working remotely across the United States. We have a reputation for bringing personality to an otherwise unimaginative industry – we value employees that have their own unique sense of character, out-of-the-box problem-solving capabilities, and a collaborative spirit.
Aceyus, Inc. is seeking a talented and experienced Marketing Copywriter with robust creative writing skills. This position will be a part of the Marketing team and will help create a cohesive brand experience for our customers and will define the voice and tone of the Aceyus, Inc. brand across several channels and types of collateral. This full-time position will be responsible for conceptualizing, researching, writing and editing various innovative advertising assignments. If you have the following skills and experience, we want to speak with you!
• Research, conceptualize and edit various content assets for various marketing channels providing a clear voice and tone for Aceyus, Inc.
• Write new, edit, and proofread copy to ensure positive customer experience and communication
• Develop the copy process by determining the proper inputs, client and internal stakeholder communication, timelines, and tracking.
• Create marketing content in various assets including: E-books, blogs, product sheets, webpages, white papers, case studies, etc.
• Drive continuous improvement of the copywriting process
• Work with the Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to understand and exceed customer needs, support and create a cohesive brand image
• Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Advertising (Writing), Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, English literature or related field
• At least 2-5 years’ experience as a Copywriter, Program Manager (Copy related), Content Strategist or similar role required
• Experience in digital writing and website copy with B2B technology/SaaS companies preferred
• Proficient in E-books, blog posts, product sheets, web pages, white papers, case studies and other marketing and sales enablement material
• Excellent program management skills from idea conception to process improvement
• Superior writing proficiency, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively accomplish goals
• Hardworking with a positive attitude, and a desire to develop and succeed in a fast-paced, growing organization
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage time and meet deadlines
• Comfortable in being self-sufficient and thrives in a highly empowering environment
In addition to being a team-oriented, supportive, and fantastic place to work, Aceyus offers a competitive benefits package with multiple plan choices including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurances. Basic Group Term Life and Long-Term Disability are fully paid for by the company. Aceyus also offers a 401k plan with a 4% company match, paid holidays, and a generous vacation policy with 16 days of PTO in the first year and higher accrual rates with tenure. Our full-time employees also have access to an educational assistance policy.