Creative Associate – Digital & Social
We are a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. We believe the consumer products world is changing, and that the internet has provided viewers with an opportunity to raise their voices and say “Make something delightful and specifically for me.” The rise of e-commerce and contract manufacturing has given generations of entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiast communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We’re growing and we’re looking for focused people to support and build brands. We believe that in order to create the best products, we need to hire the best people. And we want those people brainstorming, designing, and talking with customers – not pushing buttons and making spreadsheets. Elements Brands exists at the intersection of high-quality products and top-shelf technology; so we’ve invested heavily in the best digital systems to automate all the boring stuff that’s usually manual. Located in the ‘Lower South End’ neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina we lead by Our Values and share a commitment to quality teams, people, and partnerships. This commitment extends to everything we create at Elements Brands.
We’re searching for a Creative Associate focused on digital marketing and social platforms for a natural supplement fitness brand. Our ideal candidate has a love and energy for the fitness/nutrition industry and trends. A focus on digital marketing and branding – working quickly and efficiently across various platforms and tools. Fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop – you’ll be developing and designing media assets, email creative, and product packaging. You should be as comfortable busting out a Facebook ad creative as you are putting together a catalog. Bonus points for photography and video experience.
• Help shape the brand image and voice by contributing to all aspects of creative
• Shoot product photos to be used for product launches and redesigns
• Produce simple short-form video content and lifestyle photography
• Edit brand assets for social media, website collateral, and email campaigns
• Edit influencers’ user-generated content to be shared organically and tested on paid media
• Produce advertising assets for digital & social platforms
• Create infographics for Amazon product detail pages
• Facilitate, develop and implement digital content and marketing strategies, including content marketing, advertising, and email campaigns
• Curate, write, and design content for website and social media
• Experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Bonus points for Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
• Background in branding & an appreciation for a cohesive and engaging look and feel to be used on social platforms.
• Knowledge of digital and print design, you know your way around bleed lines & pixel counts.
• Exceptional organizational skills. We’re talking color-coded-sock drawer organized.
• An eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency.
• A true love of design. You dream about hex codes and have an all-time favorite font.
• A passion for nutrition and fitness. You are in tune with the health industry and healthy living.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave