Amazon eCommerce Manager
Natural Dog Company is a team of dog experts providing the highest quality healing products for pups around the globe. Natural Dog Company is owned and operated by Elements Brands, giving us a platform of world-class digital marketers and logistics experts
At Elements Brands, we believe the consumer products world is changing, and the rise of eCommerce and contract manufacturing has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiast communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We believe that in order to create the best products, we need to hire the best people. And we want those people brainstorming, designing, and talking with customers – not pushing buttons and making spreadsheets. Located in the ‘Lower South End’ neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina we lead by Our Values and share a commitment to quality teams, people, and partnerships. This commitment extends to everything we create at Elements Brands.
We are seeking a motivated Amazon E-commerce Manager to lead and develop our Amazon business and advertising strategy. You will build the strategy and execution of Amazon merchandising, marketing, and advertising for the Natural Dog Company brand – requiring deep knowledge of the Amazon advertising platform, utilizing the analytics to drive engagement, brand awareness, and return on ad spend. This role reports to the Natural Dog Company Brand Manager, you will provide new product ideas based on Amazon customer data and insight, driving customer understanding, knowledge, and happiness with Natural Dog Company for Amazon.com.
In this role, you will serve as a critical lead for how Natural Dog Company engages with our customers on Amazon. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of curiosity to self-motivate and work in a dynamic eCommerce environment. All of this effort will support your ability to track, analyze, and present Key Performance Indicators and insights to the Elements Brands Teams.
• Manage and maintain Amazon.com product, advertising, and merchandising strategy and catalog
• Ownership of advertising on Amazon with AMS Sponsored Product & Brand Ads, developing Amazon Media campaigns for Natural Dog Company
• Assist with executing promotional strategy for the Amazon platform and managing promotional, merchandising, and Vine campaigns
• Evaluate Amazon catalog and advertising performance developing future opportunities to grow Natural Dog Company on Amazon
• Present clear analysis and business performance to internal/external teams
• 3+ years experience of Amazon vendor/seller central platform and advertising and merchandising tools
• Exceptional analytical skills, experience driving revenue & advertising median growth to hit financial plans and targets
• Ability to provide creative team clear direction to support brand and product knowledge to the Amazon customer
• Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal, presentation and slack
• Strong execution in a dynamic and engaging environment
• Knowledge of the pet industry is a plus
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave