This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1031 Ellington Downs Way: $410,000
- Neighborhood: Monroe
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group
- Features: Gorgeous hardwood floors, luxurious kitchen with quartz island, screened-in porch, main level owner’s suite, and community amenities
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 3,270 square feet
On the hunt for your dream home? You’ll love these houses under $700K.
Why we love it: With stained concrete flooring, Uptown views, 13-foot ceilings, and an updated kitchen, this 840-square-foot studio was made for someone who wants to do city living in style.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Chris Bonnefoux at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: Studio, 1 bath, 840 square feet
- Notable features: Stained concrete flooring, Uptown views, 13-foot ceilings, industrial style, updated kitchen
Why we love it: This modern three-story townhouse features a custom kitchen and dining with sleek, chic cabinetry and a waterfall edge island. The owner’s suite is on the third floor, while the secondary bedroom is on the lower level — an ideal home office or guest room setup.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Bo Younts at My Townhome
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,051 square feet
- Notable features: Three levels, custom cabinetry and built-ins, modern design, loft-style owner’s suite, private paver patio with small yard space
Why we love it: I love a townhouse, and this updated two-bed doesn’t disappoint. It has a cozy living room with a fireplace, two spacious bedrooms with en suites, a powder room downstairs, and a private patio for entertaining.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: April Wentz at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,172 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious en suites, Dilworth location, patio, fireplace, powder room
Why we love it: This house is ideal for someone who likes a little project (think: replace fixtures, paint cabinets); the layout and bones of this house are great. Plus, the circular driveway and mature half-acre lot add to its curb appeal.
- Neighborhood: Preston Forest
- Realtor: Amy Baker at Allen Tate University
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,835 square feet
- Notable features: Circular driveway, half-acre lot, bonus room, two owner’s closets, built-ins, patio (perfect for a fire pit)
Why we love it: This home has been beautifully updated with a white brick exterior, open entertainers layout, stylishly appointed bathrooms, and a great paver patio. The sunroom also offers the option of a home office, gym, or playroom.
- Neighborhood: Starmount
- Realtor: Ashlee Durrance at Dickens Mitchener & Associates Inc
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,587 square feet
- Notable features: White brick exterior, open layout, fresh kitchen, modern bathrooms, paver patio, sunroom
Why we love it: This spacious three-bed has a charming entry, neutral fresh paint, galley kitchen, nicely updated bathrooms, and a giant flex space. The fenced-in yard with a fire pit area and screened-in porch make for great social distancing hangout spots.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Matthew Means at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,832 square feet
- Notable features: Madison Park location, screened-in porch, fenced-in yard, fabulous updates
Why we love it: Hello, adorable Midwood bungalow. This three-bed has an entertainer’s layout, spacious owner’s suite, and a separate one-bed 405-square-foot guest house. If those qualities don’t win you over, you’ll love the backyard with wood deck, paver patio with a fire pit, and a manageable fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Midwood
- Realtor: Alyssa Foushee at The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,620 square feet
- Notable features: Bungalow style, open living area
Why we love it: Want to live in a grownup treehouse? Because this house is giving mountain house vibes, surrounded by wooded views. Other highlights include a spa-like bathroom, walk-in closet, and a spacious deck.
- Neighborhood:Providence Plantation
- Realtor: Laura Salfia at Berkshire Hathaway
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 3,163 square feet
- Notable features: Mountain-house-like design, spa-like bathrooms, enviable walk-in closet, spacious deck
Why we love it: From the covered front porch and the stylishly updated kitchen to the lockers in the mud room and the two-story detached bonus space, this house has so many gems.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Rob Hall at Pridemore Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,590 square feet
- Notable features: Desirable street, curb appeal, two-story detached flex space, updated kitchen, beautifully tiled baths
Why we love it: In my fantasy life, this cottage is where I’m living. The ivy-covered porch won me over instantly, but I also love the coziness of this house, the bonus space upstairs (hello, giant closet), and the manageable backyard. Plus, you can cut through the backyard and walk to Selwyn Pub, or Reid’s, or Monkee’s, or Little Spoon.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Suzanne Murtha at iAgent Offer
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,300 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, cottage charm, modern kitchen, possible third bedroom, location