Sales Director – Mortgages
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage broker solution redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we’re creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships, and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com, and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
Sage Mortgage, a subsidiary of Red Ventures, is seeking a Sales Director to help lead our mortgage business through a period of rapid growth. In this role, you will be responsible for helping us define our sales strategy and you will directly lead the day to day operations of our mortgage sales team along with a team of Mortgage Sales Managers and Mortgage Loan Originators.
• Define, execute, and innovate on sales strategy, focused on setting Sage’s customer experience apart from our competitors while ensuring that we meet all regulatory requirements.
• Be a culture carrier of high performance across digital and direct experiences.
• Interact with other senior leadership within the company as well as with management teams of our partners.
• Be heavily focused on recruiting new mortgage talent to our team and responsible for leading the vision of our training process for both experienced hires as well as hires who are joining our new Mortgage Loan Originator Training Program.
• Play a significant role in daily operational responsibilities for our mortgage business
• Establish key performance metrics and a process to track and measure performance against those.
• Develop and continually drive project work plans, timelines, and budgets.
• Collaborate closely with marketing partners to identify opportunities to optimize conversion to maximize contribution.
• Brainstorm, validate, test, and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B split testing to ensure ongoing improvements.
• 5+ years of experience leading mortgage sales teams in a Direct-to-Consumer environment
• Business acumen, leadership skills, and sales expertise within the mortgage industry.
• Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
• Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks; we love a competitive spirit.
• Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
• Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal-oriented, and are always up for a challenge.