Director of Talent Acquisition
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States, and has more than 350 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. This position will also conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for Wyndham as well as maintain effective programs for retention, promotion, and succession planning.
• Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the talent review process and hiring funnel that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
• Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that result in client satisfaction.
• Achieve hiring goals through effective data-driven management of the hiring funnel, the leadership of the Talent Acquisition team, and partnership with hiring leaders
• Successfully partner with Marketing and build Wyndham’s employer brand to expand in talent markets critical to Wyndham growth plans
• Deliver on our headcount objectives in line with Wyndham’s Values, and incorporated our commitments to diversity, inclusion, and parity
• Improve end-to-end candidate experience, through increased interview effectiveness, resulting in positive feedback from candidates and hiring teams
• Quickly identify strengths and weaknesses within Talent Acquisition and adjust; accordingly, develop top recruiting talent
• Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the TA Team and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
• Harness data required to review, assess, and re-calibrate pipeline health and TA team performance, with the goal of ending each quarter within 5% of our hiring objectives
• Align organizational resources to maximize TA team effectiveness, partnering with Marketing, Finance, and Line of Business Leaders to drive target headcount achievement
• Conduct presentations and facilitate training sessions to improve overall hiring practices outside of the TA Team
• Recruit full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and intern personnel
• Aid in the collection of market and industry data to analyze and develop compensation structures to ensure competitive advantage across all roles
• Work directly with SVP of Human Capital to continue to assess new technologies and programs to continue to improve upon the recruitment lifecycle
• Experience leading Talent Acquisition teams in a high-velocity growth environment
• Clear examples of consistently scaling and hitting hiring targets leveraging creative sources, diverse strategies, and proven methodology for reliably delivering headcount targets in a values-driven way
• Rich understanding of recruiting funnel operations, enablement, and analytics; demonstrated ability to mentor recruiters to improve their performance using data
• Demonstrable history of addressing diversity, inclusiveness and parity in recruiting policies, processes, and federal, state and local laws and regulations
• Comfort collaborating with all leadership levels and teams to ideate, iterate and scale
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Experience in working with Workday Recruiting platform and affirmative action plan requirements
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events