Luxury Timepiece Associate
Diamonds Direct is seeking an energetic, motivating, self-starting Luxury Timepiece Associate.
• Sets stage of luxury experience by educating the customer on the background and value of the merchandise.
• Demonstrates differences in the quality and value of different selections to ensure comfort level in the purchase.
• Speaks to the present and future value of the purchase.
• Assists in managing advertising strategy for the store
• Demonstrates and promotes follow up to manage new/existing customer relationships
• Attends store events to promote products and manage new/existing customer relationships
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in a luxury service culture preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.