Boardroom Insiders is a fast-growing, fast-paced B2B startup. We help improve sales outcomes for our customers by telling them what is top of mind with executive-level customers. Our database of Fortune 500 executive profiles is used by sales and marketing teams at Fortune 1000 companies such as EMC, CA, Salesforce, Cisco, Vmware, and more.
Boardroom Insiders, a fast-growing, fast-paced B2B startup based in Fort Mill, SC, is seeking a Research Analyst to help us grow and maintain our online subscription database of thousands of executive profiles. This position offers tremendous growth opportunities for a smart, committed, and ambitious self-starter. You will be working with the company founder and report to our Managing Editor. This position is based out of Boardroom Insiders’ office in Fort Mill, SC, located only 10 miles from uptown Charlotte. Due to Covid-19, this position will be remote until at least 2021.
• Research, write and edit Boardroom Insiders executive and company profiles; this is largely content “curation” as opposed to a lot of original writing
• Collaborate with the rest of our global editorial team, including our founder and CEO
• College graduate
• Should be curious and have a strong interest in reading and learning about companies, business leaders and business in general; strong business acumen will give you an edge
• Fast learner
• Problem solver, tenacious researcher, and self-starter
• Extremely focused and detail-oriented, and able to work “head’s down” for long periods of time
• Solid experience with online research, writing, editing
• Good working knowledge of how to access and navigate social media platforms as well as general online content sites
• Business journalism or business analysis experience a plus
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.