Skiptown is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its-kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
We are looking for a Support Associate to be the face of Skiptown to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be energized by interacting with others and if they don’t have the answer, they’ll get it ASAP! They have a knack for engaging with people and making them feel welcome and they love dogs (obviously).
• Resolve client and team issues via phone and in-person
• Facilitate pet care and membership/bar check-in and check-out process
• Adhere to customer service processes and standards
• Escalate issues to Logistics & Support Manager or Support Supervisor
• Answer client phone calls and in-person inquiries
• Interact with clients positively
• 1 year of customer service experience in a high volume environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional appearance
• Comfort with technology and on and off-leash dogs
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer-facing experience in a membership facility
Skiptown offers a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits