Skiptown is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its-kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
We are looking for Bartenders to provide an unparalleled social experience for our two and four-legged guests.
The ideal candidate is an experienced bartender who loves people and wants to create an experience that humans and pups love. They are a night owl who doesn’t mind working weekends and they love dogs (obviously).
• Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar patrons
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year bartender experience
• Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
• Comfort with technology
• Availability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Comfort working in an environment with off-leash dogs
• Private Membership/Club Experience
• ServSafe Certification
• More Information:
Skiptown offers a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits (for full time employees)