Digital Content Producer
Burn Boot Camp is one of the fastest-growing fitness franchises in the world. We are looking for a talented Digital Content Producer (Video) to join our team! Reporting to the Senior Video Producer, you’ll work closely with the entire marketing team to communicate internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is eager to learn and collaborate.
• Under the supervision of the Senior Video Producer, the Digital Content Producer will primarily be responsible for communicating Burn Boot Camp’s mission and value proposition through video content. You should have in-depth knowledge of filmmaking, production, and editing, and should have both formal training and extensive hands-on experience. The Digital Content Producer is a storyteller who can create content using a variety of both newly produced inputs and often using pre-existing footage. He/She is a team player who is creative, ambitious, and eager to learn and grow alongside our team.
• Produce high-quality video for all headquarters-driven initiatives (i.e. promotional launches, advertising campaigns, franchise development, live events, fitness/nutrition/lifestyle content), providing outputs that can be syndicated on all Burn Boot Camp platforms, including Burn-on-Demand, websites, social channels, and internal systems.
• Execute technical pre- and post-production on all owned video projects, including location scouting, creative direction, storyboarding, on-set guidance, editing.
• Produce video for our Executive Suite figures Devan and Morgan Kline’s personal brand objectives, including the Coffee & Kettlebells podcast, nutrition/cooking videos, lifestyle photography, and behind-the-scenes content.
• Regularly facilitate on-camera operator needs.
• Produce live videos out of Burn Studios (HQ) and stream to the appropriate channel(s).
• Ability to splice together B-Roll, new media techniques, and video content
• Occasionally administer content production schedule.
• Occasionally administer Burn Boot Camp’s Youtube channel.
• Assist in Photographic needs of the studio, marketing, and internal departments.
• 3+ years work experience in video production (either at an agency or inhouse)
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop
• Extensive knowledge of lighting, audio, and staging techniques / best practices.
• Excellent communications skills – displayed both at headquarters and on production locations.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Passion for fitness, health, and nutrition; enthusiastic about Burn Boot Camp’s mission
• Experience in animation/motion graphics