If you believe that it is your calling to help people live their best lives by providing them with the mental and physical healing benefits of massage, then Mood House is the place for you.
Our team is driven, enthusiastic, and creative. We are always growing, learning, and improving, together. If you prefer the status quo, this is probably not the place for you.
•Provide an exceptional and consistent experience to clients, every time.
•Review client preferences and intentions before each session.
•Prioritize safety and sanitation as outlined by Mood House safety protocols.
• Must be a licensed massage therapist in North Carolina.
• Must have weekend availability.
• Must be available to work at least 20 hours per week.
• Competitive, commission-based compensation plus tips
• W-2 Employment Status
• An inspiring, aesthetically pleasing work environment
• One free meditation class per month
• Infrared sauna access
• Ample, free parking
• Your clients are waiting for you. We do all the heavy lifting of marketing so you can focus on what you do best – giving amazing massages.
Good to know:
• Our Signature Massage integrates a brief guided visualization by the therapist. If you’re new to meditation or affirmations, don’t worry – we will offer significant training and support.
• If you have previous experience as a yoga or meditation instructor, that’s a plus! It is not required, however.