Customer Experience Manager
We are a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. We believe the consumer products world is changing, the internet has provided viewers to raise their voices and say “Make something delightful and specifically for me.” The rise of eCommerce and contract manufacturing has given generations of entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiast communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We’re growing, kind and focused people all working together to build brands. We believe in order to create the best products; we need to hire the best people. And we want those people brainstorming, designing, and talking with customers – not pushing buttons and making spreadsheets. Elements Brands exists at the intersection of high-quality products and top-shelf technology; so we’ve invested heavily in the best digital systems to automate all the boring stuff that’s usually manual. Located in the ‘Lower South End’ neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina we lead by Our Values and share a commitment to quality teams, people, and partnerships. This commitment extends to everything we create at Elements Brands.
We are seeking a motivated individual to lead and develop the Customer Experience Team. You will build best-in-class customer experience for all brands & sales channels. Including, customer questions, feedback & reviews, social media, email, chat, and phone – all while strengthening customer relationships, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee growth and success.
In this role, you will serve as a lead for how Elements Brands communicates and engages with our customers. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer satisfaction with Elements Brands. Lead cross-functional liaison working with brand teams, supply chain, and marketing to drive Elements Brands customer service experience. You will track, analyze and present Key Performance Indicators and insights to the Elements Brands Teams.
• Lead, develop and drive improvements in customer experience
• Develop metrics and automated reports to measure the growth and performance of the team
• Hire, develop, mentor and coach team with a focus on empowering customer service team to resolve customer communications
• Utilize deep product and industry knowledge while serving as a strong cross-functional leader
• Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the Customer Experience Team
• Lead customer service team with processes focused on improvement, drive efficiency and effectiveness, including the development of capacity models to forecast a resource plan
• Responsible for building and nurturing customer and follower relations across all social media platforms, continuously working to improve our engagement while maintaining or exceeding your growth goals
• Ensure customers receive impactful and helpful service, maintain high levels of customer happiness with our brands and products
• Report monthly on customer comments/reviews metrics and insights, identify trends to ensure our customer service experience standards are met
• Create automated reporting to allow Elements Brands teams to identify visibility and trends
• Oversee all aspects of the Voice of the Customer
• Develop delightful and engaging customer experience across all platforms
• Present quarterly Voice of the Customer insights to Elements Brands team
• 5+ years of experience managing a customer service/experience team
• Highly data and analytic driven, a focus on driving data-based decisions and customer behavior analysis
• Strong understanding of thoughtful customer service experience, ability to delight customers beyond expectations
• Ability to define timelines and ensure projects stay on-track, ability to prioritize, pivot and perform effectively under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills and a fan of using Slack
• Clear presentation skills sharing customer insights across all teams and departments
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave