This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 11213 Crane Creek Drive: $374,900
- Neighborhood: Chapel Cove in Steele Creek
- Realtor: Jason Ray at The Redbud Group
- Features: Open kitchen with white cabinets and built-in wine rack, ideal blank canvas so you can bring your own flair, great fenced-in yard
- Specs: 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 3,011 square feet
Home prices are on the rise in Charlotte, but there are still some gems on the market in the $300,000s.
Here are 10 hot homes on the market right now.
Why we love it: I love the layout of this home, with main bedroom on the first floor and two beds upstairs. There’s also a spacious flex room which could be a home office, gym, playroom, etc. The backyard is great, too.
- Neighborhood: Sardis Woods
- Realtor: Daniel Callahan at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,003 square feet
- Notable features: Cape Cod-style exterior, fresh paint, great backyard with deck/screened-in porch, functional layout
Why we love it: From the newly updated owner’s bathroom (hello, herringbone shower tile) to the prime Dilworth location, this two-bed condo won me over pretty quickly.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Laura Maultsby at Maultsby Realty Group
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 967 square feet
- Notable features: Dilworth location, community pool, two bedrooms, tiled fireplace, private deck, updated owner’s bathroom
Why we love it: This house has been updated with a brand new roof, lighting, and a dreamy kitchen. The kitchen features custom inset cabinets, carrara marble counter tops, new appliances, and a wet bar.
- Neighborhood: Westover Hills
- Realtor: Brad Melang at 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,075 square feet
- Notable features: Brick exterior, entertainers layout, new roof, updated lighting, brand new kitchen with custom cabinets
Why we love it: Calling all homebuyers who want to live in South End. The one-bed condo has 10-foot ceilings, a private patio, and has been totally updated. The building also has amenities like a pool, rooftop, and gym.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Clark Goff at Allen Tate Davidson
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 720 square feet
- Notable features: South End location, building amenities, 10-foot ceilings, private patio, adorable kitchen
Why we love it: I love this open kitchen with a black shiplap island, open shelving, and subway tile backsplash. The house also has new floors, paint, and updated baths.
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- Realtor: Mitch Mace at Allen Tate University City
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 3,572 square feet
- Notable features: Ranch layout, basement with an in-law suite, multiple fireplaces, black and white contrasting color scheme, open kitchen
Why we love it: If the yellow front door and duel swings on the front porch don’t win you over immediately, you’ll love the fresh bright kitchen, cottage charm, tiled baths, and spacious wood deck overlooking the private backyard.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Shannon Winkler Lynch at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,375 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, sunny exterior, fresh bright kitchen, tiled baths, expansive wood deck, private yard
Why we love it: This house features a charming front porch, four spacious bedrooms, a large kitchen, a family room with a fireplace, owner’s suite with double bathroom vanities, and a wood deck. I’d want to update some the cabinet and paint colors and the bathrooms — the perfect sized project for me.
- Neighborhood: Ballantyne
- Realtor: Jennifer Herlong at Allen Tate Ballantyne
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,268 square feet
- Notable features: Four spacious bedrooms, large kitchen, family room with a fireplace, owner’s suite with double bathroom vanities, wood deck
Why we love it: This four-bedroom house has an open layout, a completely updated kitchen with shaker cabinets and a blue island, nicely renovated baths, and a fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Idlewild Farms
- Realtor: Philip Ostwalt at Ronald Scott Properties Inc.
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 1,831 square feet
- Notable features: Bright exterior, big fenced-in backyard, new kitchen with blue island, four bedrooms, renovated bathrooms
Why we love it: This three-bed new build has a dreamy owner’s suite with tray ceilings and a stylishly appointed bathroom; a bright white kitchen with quartz counters; and 10-foot ceilings that make the space feel even larger.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park, Historic West End
- Realtor: Andi Zage at Millennial Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,680 square feet
- Notable features: Newly built, curb appeal, 10-foot ceilings, bright white kitchen, stylishly appointed bathrooms, dreamy owner’s suite
Why we love it: I love the painted trim and new wood floors throughout and the charming arched doorways and fireplace. The owner’s suite also has two walk-in closets and a dual vanity.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: David Kennedy at T. R. Lawing Realty, Inc.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,519 square feet
- Notable features: Myers Park location, arched doorways, charming painted trim, two walk-in closets in the main bedroom