Corporate Brand Marketing Director
Grubb Properties is seeking an experienced and dynamic Corporate Brand Marketing Director to lead, develop, and activate the corporate and investment strategic branding and marketing communications initiatives.
• Provide senior-level marketing strategy, planning, and oversight of corporate/investment brand positioning and marketing communications efforts.
• Develop a highly targeted national, integrated marketing communications plan designed to build awareness, develop relationships for Grubb’s investment/fund offerings, and drive growth.
• Identify and define target audiences and prioritize best paid, earned, owned, and shared media options for connections.
• Coordinate and communicate valuable market and customer research and insights, provide trend analysis, and forecasting data across internal teams.
• Lead and manage the corporate communications/marketing team and work closely with all internal investment team stakeholders.
• Help identify, select, and work collaboratively with all external agency resources, including but not limited to competitive analysis, naming and brand identity development, public relations, website development/management, online marketing, collateral, etc.
• Champion, manage and organize all brand assets and resources.
• Collaborate closely with the marketing committee, property services marketing team.
• Other assignments as directed.
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, opportunistic, very energetic, and fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline.
• 8–10 years of strong marketing experience in a real estate or investment environment, with 2-3 years of senior-level management and marketing/branding experience.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and professional presentation skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively, efficiently, and cross-functionally.
• Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational, planning, and follow-up skills.
• Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Access. Experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign preferred.
• Proficiency in meeting deadlines is a must.