Social Media Coordinator
We are a world-class team of brand-builders, digital marketers, and logistics experts focused on building unique brands and products for customers. We believe the consumer products world is changing, the internet has provided viewers to raise their voices and say “Make something delightful and specifically for me.” The rise of eCommerce and contract manufacturing has given generations of entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiast communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We’re growing, kind and focused people all working together to build brands. We believe that in order to create the best products, we need to hire the best people. And we want those people brainstorming, designing, and talking with customers – not pushing buttons and making spreadsheets. Elements Brands exists at the intersection of high-quality products and top-shelf technology; so we’ve invested heavily in the best digital systems to automate all the boring stuff that’s usually manual. Located in the ‘Lower South End’ neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina we lead by Our Values and share a commitment to quality teams, people, and partnerships. This commitment extends to everything we create at Elements Brands.
We are searching for an exceptional Social Media Coordinator to be the voice of our brands. This position will have a particular emphasis on social media interactions, managing all conversations with customers on our various social media profiles and platforms for Elements Brands. You will know the ins and outs of all of our products and assist our customers in everything from choosing the right healing balm for their pup to managing international returns of skincare. The ideal fit will be well-spoken, extremely organized, and always knows how to pick the perfect emoji & GIF. In addition to providing and managing DMs and comments, you will also assist with responding to customer emails and chats as needed. As a key member of our Marketing Department, we will rely on you to share product and brand knowledge with our customers and know our customers best.
• Be the voice of Elements Brands on all Social Media platforms.
• Monitors and responds to customer comments, questions, and reviews through social media.
• Share a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Ownership of customers issues, follow problems through to resolution, including sharing learnings with Elements Brands teams.
• Work with operations, warehouse, and accounting departments to expedite shipments.
• Collaborate with brand teams brainstorming creative social media campaigns, opportunities for new product launches, product knowledge, and product information.
• Identify new opportunities to improve the customer experience throughout the process.
• Excellent and thoughtful written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate your points clearly and concisely.
• A love for people and product! Being the advocate for the customer, you’re interested in their insights and sharing insights with the teams.
• Able to work independently, you will be empowered to make decisions and share with customers valuable brand and product information.
• A creative mind, we’re looking for idea-driven people to help us grow Elements Brands.
• Social media guru, you may not be an influencer, but you know how Instagram and Facebook work.
• 1-3 years experience in a customer service role.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave