Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team amplifies the awesome attributes and untapped potential of each brand while retaining the original name and soul. At Elements Brands, we are e-commerce experts, we have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – the Manufacturing Manager is critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!
Elements Brands is seeking a person ready to roll up their sleeves and initiate an in-house production process for our company. Reporting directly to the Director of Purchasing and Supply Chain, you will be the leader of a vertically integrated production team with the opportunity to design the work processes and team dynamic that supports a fast-paced, quick-growing company. This role is vital to producing the major product lines for the largest revenue-driving brand under our company portfolio, the output for which will continue to grow month over month to keep ahead of sales demand.
The ideal candidate for this role will not be afraid to use their existing knowledge base to test out new processes and create accountable workflows for a medium scale production team, and will have a high level of attention to detail with uncompromising discipline with regards to quality control and safety. This person will have experience leading a team of roughly 8-10 people, will understand product life cycle processes, and will preferably have some exposure to compounding processes.
• Ramp up production of a multi SKU product line from roughly 6000oz output a day to 9000oz
• Create production schedules with the insight from our Inventory management team.
• Conduct weekly alignment meetings and quarterly conversations with your direct reports and hired 2 new Associates.
• Utilize NetSuite to track and manage the manufacturing process and led the creation of metrics and KPI’s.
• Work inter-departmentally to ensure stock levels for a multi-channel selling platform
• Work on the production floor in a hands-on capacity to produce finished goods
• 3+ years of experience in a small/medium size production environment. Experience with scheduling and management a plus.
• Experience maintaining OSHA standards in production space.
• A strong leadership outlook with a focus around:
• Servant leader mindset – willing to do the same work being asked of your team.
• Constant growth mindset – ability to think future-forward with your processes; maintain a constant growth mindset
• A desire to thrive when given freedom and flexibility, while still being open to insight and advice.
• A sense of humor and the ability to roll with the punches.
• The ability to maintain a level head when dealing with high-stress situations and make decisions on the fly, as well as communicate with and motivate a team to achieve ever-increasing goals.
• The ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs and more with a hand truck.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• 401 (k) with Matching
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available.
• Paid Parental Leave
• Paid Time Off – 15 PTO days, 12 holidays
• Professional Development – Company-wide learning programs plus individual learning stipends.