Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team amplifies the awesome attributes and untapped potential of each brand while retaining the original name and soul. At Elements Brands, we are e-commerce experts, we have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – the Inventory Analyst is critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!
Elements Brands is seeking an Inventory Analyst with a strong analytical and entrepreneurial mindset to support our business across inventory management, planning, operations and logistics. Reporting directly to our Supply Chain Manager, this role will play a key part in forecasting demand, planning purchase orders, projecting inventory levels, and improving inventory turns across all of our sales channels. If you are analytically driven with experience in a manufacturing business, this is your chance to make a serious impact on a high growth business.
The ideal candidate for this role will eagerly immerse themselves in our inventory supply chain workflow including forecasting demand, planning POs, projecting inventory levels, and improving turns. This person will become our expert on stock levels and will provide inventory projections and visibility to the business as we continue our rapid rate of growth.
• Execute forecasting processes, ultimately providing a view of total inventory commitments for the next 3-6 months.
• Analyze the new company we purchased and served up a recommended inventory ramp to ensure that the business had enough units across all sales channels.
• Enhance our quantitative inventory forecasting model with the Supply Chain Manager to drive comfortable levels of safety stock given vendor lead times.
• Integrate/update vendor and inventory item records in our ERP (NetSuite).
• Manage our quarterly inventory cycle count in partnership with the Warehouse Manager, and the Accounting Manager.
• 2-5 years of experience in an inventory planning and forecasting related role.
• A highly quantitative and analytical mindset. You need to be comfortable completing analysis in Excel, and building operational and forecasting models.
• Experience with an ERP or MRP System. NetSuite experience is a plus…..
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically advanced Excel skills.
• The ability to communicate cross-functionally in an effective manner.
• A strong bias towards execution and working independently.
• A sense of humor and an ability to roll with the punches.
• A desire to get your hands dirty in a medium-sized company where your work matters.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave