We are seeking qualified Sales Executive candidates in the Charlotte, NC area. They will develop and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors, and/or consumers depending on the business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
• Oversees a block of business or may develop new business opportunities to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling, issue resolution, and superior service.
• Ensures product, pricing, and services meet the client’s needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
• Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on the book of business or market segment being supported.
• Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from the entire spectrum of product lines illustrating a keen understanding of the client’s multifaceted needs and benefits of Aetna’s full product array.
• Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
• Coordinates sales materials, testimonials, and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
• May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
• Develops/maintains and communicates expertise on products, industry, and emerging marketplace trends.
• 1-5+ years of industry and sales experience depending on the business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
• Licensure as required by the state.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.