Digital Marketing Analyst
Join a Fortune 300 company and industry-leading retailer going through revolutionary re-branding with operations in 10+ states and representing over 25 industry-leading brands. We are a dynamic technology company that is truly an industry leader in innovation.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive incremental growth in quality traffic & conversions, search marketing, Social Media, CRM, etc.
• Grow and maintain working relationships with the in-market Regional Marketing Managers to ensure alignment with business needs
• Measure and report on all KPIs associated with digital marketing campaigns
• Pro-actively identify digital marketing traffic opportunities to drive sales and service quality traffic to retail locations
• Track site and page-level analytics data and recommend strategy/approach improvements to content, digital campaigns, targeting, ad copy, and other areas
• Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of all retail websites
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data for high performing digital marketing campaigns based on the insights
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of experience with paid search, and general marketing practices
• Proven success managing PPC & social media campaign strategy development, execution, management, and measurement
• Working knowledge of SEO principles and experience in managing performance
• Highly organized, task and detailed oriented
• Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Well versed in Digital Marketing efforts
• Certified in Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Experience with paid and organic search tools such as: Search Console, Google My Business, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Ads, GTM, Bing Ads, TrueView, etc.