Under limited supervision, the Project Coordinator will perform initial project inquiry, project scheduling, tracking, and billing in a responsible and confidential manner for the company. This is a full-time position based in Huntersville
• Communicate initial project questions/expectations to potential clients
• Onboard new projects and determine which staff member will be involved
• Manage the company pipeline for projects and other lines of business
• In partnership with lead team member, analyze the company needs chart and apply to draft pricing sheet
• Create and track Letters of Engagement, Working with Real Estate Agents, Listing Agreements, and other required forms
• With the Vice President of Finance, track actual expenses to the project bid and provide ongoing analysis regarding over/under budget and capacity verses billed hours
• Keep a master schedule of projects and task due dates; send reminders to lead staff members and vendors as appropriate
• Project evaluation
• Project management for smaller projects
• Manage continual and professional communications to clients and vendors
• Research new projects and other lines of company business
• Other duties as assigned by the President
• Bachelor’s Degree and proven record of accomplishment in an office environment.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Ability to proficiently use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, One Drive, and SharePoint. • Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with fellow employees and the public, and the ability to respond quickly, efficiently, and pleasantly to clients.
• Good oral and written communication skills required.
• Critical thinking skills and process planning required.