Senior Marketing Specialist – Corporate Communications Marketing and Outreach
Our mission is to improve health, elevate hope, and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit atriumhealth.org/about-us.
Assists with developing system-wide marketing and communication initiatives and coordinates activities that build awareness of the organization’s brand and drive growth to services among target audiences with specific emphasis on goals and priorities.
• Serves as a representative for Atrium Health and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team; coordinates and executes System-wide initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions.
• Collaborates with the Manager(s) and other department leadership; using research and insights, assists with the creation of measurable programs aligned to business goals that focus on driving awareness, consideration, selection, retention, and loyalty among target audiences.
• Begins to identify trends affecting projects and Atrium Health; shows interest in competitive/marketplace dynamics. Understands clearly component tasks and their relationship to the broader focus of the project; begins to lead initiatives.
• Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
• Prepares narrative explanations of analyses as appropriate and begins to contribute to project final deliverables. Provides regular progress updates and suggests potential solutions to project barriers.
• Actively supports a culture of teamwork, collaboration, learning, innovation, and accountability across all work units within the department. Shares information and skills with other associates.
• Takes advantage of opportunities for self-improvement; contributes to annual goals and professional development plan.
• Enforces and manages the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
• Begins to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholder audiences, including, but not limited to, community members, patients, clinical and nonclinical employees, volunteers, and others.
• Represents Atrium Health in a professional manner at internal and external functions, including community events, public relations activities, and professional organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.