Accounts Receivable Analyst
What if the decisions you made changed the way the world communicates? What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise? You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space – growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We are looking to find a smart and proactive, Accounts Receivable Operations Analyst who will collect invoice payments in every aging category. He/She will carry out tasks related to bill collection. The role also entails research of missing and unresolved payment issues through account reconciliation.
• Consistently meet individual goals for AR by timely collection of payment with designated due dates & follow up on delinquent AR
• Lead dispute resolution process driving the process from discovery to resolution with closure resulting in the receipt of payment and/or refunding invalid charges
• Initiate process improvement through projects and education both as an individual as well as with the team
• Research, identify and authenticate customer payment methods for timely application
• Applying optimal Accounts Receivable techniques in collecting payment dues; monitor invoices and payment due statuses
• Responsible for monitoring reports for their assigned portfolio; reconciling accounts and reporting reconciliation findings to customer or other internal teams as needed
• Help on matters involving the application of cash and when necessary investigate unapplied cash remaining on the AR file
• Responsible for Analyze and document customer disputes of billing issues within outlined processes utilizing a project management approach to a resolution aimed at driving issues to closure and resulting in the successful collection of outstanding AR
• Build successful, strong relationships within the team and cross-functionally while partnering with other RingCentral departments that directly or indirectly affect collection activity
• Oversee SFDC cases for the entire team to ensure timely follow up, accurate reporting and assignment as well as clear, concise next steps needed to drive disputes to closure
• Offer solutions to problematic scenarios in an agile work environment
• 3-5 years B2B collections experience
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• SalesForce experience required; NetSuite experience is a plus
• Deep understanding of Collections, Cash Applications, and Billing procedures
• Strong attention to detail; goal-oriented
• Collaborative and Excellent customer service skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level Excel skills
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
• Flexible PTO
• 401K match and ESPP
• Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
• On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes