Preschool Teacher- Half Day program
The MPPC Weekday School is looking for an Assistant teacher for our half-day program. Creative Curriculum is used to plan age appropriate activities in our play-based program. Assistant teachers will be provided with training, CPR and First Aid certification, and in house workshops.
• Assisting the lead teachers in the implementation of the weekly plan of activities and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the children.
• Associates Degree or higher in Education or a related field.
• Good communication and organization skills are essential.
• Cooperation, flexibility, and problem-solving skills are a large part of our teaching teams.
• Attention to detail and commitment to health and safety are critically important.
• Our teachers must have a love of children along with enthusiasm and devotion to Early Childhood Education.
• Previous experience with preschool children is encouraged along with sensitivity to children’s individual needs.