HR Generalist and Recruiter
Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing and sales firm. We utilize digital marketing, deep data analytics, proven business optimization strategies, and enhanced sales strategies to increase sales and profitability for our wholly-owned business lines and those of our partners. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partner companies so that we win when they win.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter who is ready to move their career to the next level as an HR Generalist & Recruiter in our rapidly growing company. If you’ve had demonstrated success as a recruiter and are ready to tackle a broader range of responsibilities in human resource management within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
We are an emerging growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing, technology, and sales executives. Working at Varda, you will have direct access to senior leadership in a positive, collaborative, and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution, and more.
Note: This position will be remote due to the Coronavirus pandemic for the foreseeable future.
• Recruiting, sourcing, and screening of technology, marketing, analytics and/or sales professionals;
• Coordination of the logistics of new hire onboarding including documentation, orientation, and training;
• Management of payroll, benefits and time tracking for a combination of salaried and hourly/commissioned team members;
• Developing policies and procedures as needed to support our rapid growth;
• Leading our performance feedback processes, including our annual performance review process;
• Handling employee concerns and issues; and
• Managing “fringe” benefits including beverages/pantry, catering, happy hours, employee recreation and relaxation space, etc.
• The HR Generalist & Recruiter should have demonstrated success in marketing, technology, and/or sales recruiting and the desire and ability to tackle a broader range of human resource challenges.
• The successful candidate will exhibit strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task across a wide variety of responsibilities, as well as be a fun, creative, dependable, and capable teammate.
• In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable, and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor are a must.
• Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful.