We are a pediatric outpatient rehabilitation facility in Charlotte, NC that offers OT, SLP, PT and feeding therapy as well as an Academy for children with special needs. We treat children with sensory processing disorder and autism and many more diagnoses. Our specialty is pediatric stroke – yes, kids have strokes too! We have an amazing clinic and we are also apart of the Charlotte community with partnerships with Alexander Youth Network, Movement School: Eastland, Charlotte Lab School uptown, Veritas and the UNC Charlotte Lab School that is newly established. Learn more at www.crosswayacademy.com and www.crosswaytherapy.com.
Crossway is currently seeking an enthusiastic pediatric speech pathologist who loves working with children. The position is part-time to full-time. We are located in the Charlotte/Matthews area. The position would be in the schools and our clinic. This role is part-time to full-time SLP who will see 25 to 50 clients a week. (30-45 minutes each) at our clinic and a school setting.
• Conduct initial evaluations and re-evaluations as needed. Make appropriate recommendations for therapy frequency/intensity.
• Complete all documentation, including initial evaluation reports, progress reports, daily therapy notes, and discharge reports.
• Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
• Licensed by NC Department of Health
• ASHA CCCs or strong CF
• Minimum one year of clinical experience
• Must be a team player, a self-starter, organized, have a strong work ethic and good written and verbal communication skills, and commitment to excellence in patient care.
• Ability to empathize with parental concerns and provide suggestions for speech/language carryover at home.
• Ability to maintain child/parent confidentiality.
• Ability to plan, organize, and manage time efficiently and in a timely manner.
Ideal Start Date:
Aug 3 – 14, 2020