Society Awards is the premier designer and manufacturer of high-end custom awards. Our clients include some of the most prestigious awards in the world, including the Emmys, Golden Globes, MTV Awards, YouTube Awards, BET Awards, The Voice Award, and Billboard Awards. We also work with Fortune 500 corporations, world-renowned artists like Jeff Koons and Davd Yurman, and nonprofits working to change the world. From concept to craftsmanship, and packaging to logistics, we deliver luxury service and unmatched expertise. When you work with Society Awards, you’re working with the very best.
We are looking for a high-performing Account Executive to manage custom award projects and handle all aspects of our customer’s needs. You blend relationship building, project management, internal coordination, design process, pitching, and fulfillment to bring a project from start to finish. You are the center of the wheel and work closely with our Sales Executives, Designers, Account Managers, and CEO. It’s a truly dynamic role and we’re looking for a dynamic person to fill it!
• You will receive new projects from our Sales Executives and will work with the client on their project through completion
• You own the project and are the main point of contact. Everything runs through you and you maintain all communication with the client and the internal team of design, production, and fulfillment
• You provide incredible service to our customers, and by following our Standard Operating Procedures, you make order from chaos, and keep our customers exceptionally satisfied
• Successful Account Executive with 5+ years of experience and track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
• You have the rare blend of exceptional attention to detail and the desire to close projects and hit sales goals
• You are process-driven and enjoy dotting i’s and crossing t’s and you are convincing and customer-centric, and know-how to successfully bring a project to fruition
• You have the ability to effectively manage customer expectations – saying no and guiding them appropriately – while delighting them with an amazing experience
• You love taking ownership and are highly resourceful, practical, and focused.
• You like to get things done and you won’t stop until you’ve succeeded. You have a strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to achieve results.
• You are an agile thinker and quick learner – you are able to connect the dots, process information quickly, and have a strong desire for growth and self-improvement
• Health Insurance premium paid for in-full
• 15 Days PTO and major holidays
• 401k Plan
• Tickets to major award shows (when available)
• Dental insurance
Location: The brand new office will be located in the Rail Yard of dynamic South End in Charlotte, NC.