Real Estate Assistant/Transaction Coordinator
We are a boutique residential real estate company located in Charlotte, NC. Our supportive atmosphere, agent camaraderie, and commitment to technology have contributed to our huge market share in Charlotte and beyond. We are a tech-savvy group, and we love what we do. We are currently hiring a LICENSED real estate assistant to support two of our top producing agents.
• Manage and oversee the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively for all transactions
• Coordinating with sellers to schedule photos, signs, Supra, etc.
• Preparing listings to launch in the MLS
• Obtaining surveys, disclosures, etc.
• Coordinating with lenders, title companies, inspectors and other vendors involved in the contract to close process
• Transaction management and making sure necessary documents are submitted to the office
• Keeping the agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
• Showing homes to buyer clients (many times on short notice)
• Delivering marketing materials / signs to properties
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with our Marketing Team
• Maintaining and managing a CRM / managing a custom client touch system
• You must have your real estate license
• 2-3+ years of experience working in the real estate industry is required
• You are professional, responsible, self-motivated with a great can-do attitude, excellent people skills and phenomenal organizational skills
• You relish in the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems
• You are comfortable and confident in interacting with clients and are effective at articulating and communicating with clarity
• You sweat the details and want to make sure every client is treated with the utmost care with a desire to exceed their expectations
• Your follow up skills are stellar with the ability to independently prioritize duties and responsibilities
• You have a team mentality and are deeply committed to supporting our agents and growing their business
• You must be available days, as well as hours in the evenings and weekends if needed
• You also must be mobile with a reliable car
•$15/hour with bonuses