Director of Admissions & Marketing
Charlotte Health and Rehab, a pre-eminent provider of transitional post-acute, rehabilitative, and skilled nursing programs in Charlotte, NC is actively seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and successful sales and marketing professional for their Director of Admissions position. This candidate must have a proven track record of sales experience.
The Admissions Director is responsible for the overall development, coordination, and implementation of all MFA admission management and census development proceedings within the Healthcare Center. This position is considered a “Key Position” within the center’s leadership team. The job is a busy one, and successful Admissions Directors have the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities daily.
• Oversees the Admissions Department and Admissions Coordinator
• Meets weekly and monthly admissions goals according to target
• Ensures the development and maintenance of a monthly marketing plan for the Healthcare Center
• Conducts effective sales calls with designated targeted referral sources
• Reviews patient medical records for accuracy, timeliness, and completeness
• Ensures that a smooth transition is achieved and that all paperwork is complete upon admission
• Previous experience should demonstrate public speaking, marketing, customer service attitude, innovative work ethic, persuasive capabilities, and organizational skills
• 2-4 years of proven and documented outside sales experience; preferably in the healthcare industry
• Four year college degree preferred
• Active listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a team player
• Basic computer skills and a high level of confidence in interacting with a variety of people
• Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities. Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid preferred