We don’t fit the mold of every other garment manufacturing company in town. We’re much cooler. And we want you to come work with us. You don’t want just another job. You’ve been there, done that. You have the t-shirt (we know, we printed it). You’re looking for a place where you can really grow. You want to have a supportive foundation and an environment where there is inspiring and creative work that truly pushes boundaries and impacts the world. You are committed to learning the latest and greatest of technologies and looking to collaborate with a great team.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant for Charlotte Steel Pointe. Hours are 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday This is part-time at first and has the potential to go full-time.
• Snack/Catering distribution and organization
• Distributing parking passes
• Updating access cards
• Assisting with billing / invoicing Filing / Scanning Sorting mail
• Assisting with event organization/setup
• Reception duties – letting guests in, giving them nametags, etc.
• Collecting recycled items for raffles – distributing raffle tickets
• Updating monitor posts/flyers
• Filling in at Westlake when needed
• Assisting Nate & Eric with temperature checks
• Creating kits for PPEInventory of office supplies and groceries
• Additional ad hoc assignments as needed
• Ensure that the office area and office supplies are neatly organized.
• Monitor stock levels for office supplies and place orders accordingly.
• Manage, distribute, and oversee branch-wide announcements to the staff.
• Organize cultural events, huddles, and activities. Assist the culture committee.
• Perform different research/data gathering tasks as assigned by members of the management team.
• Proofread documents and contracts as assigned by members of the management team.
• Prepare, format, and organize presentations, documents, contracts as assigned by members of the management team.
• Show initiative and suggest process improvements, activities, and events.
• Organize the process of selling equipment/supplies that are no longer being used.
• Assist with communication and tasks related to facility services and vendors.
• At least 2 years of prior experience in a comparable role
• Master at organizing things
• Excellent “googling”/research skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Master of English grammar and syntax
• Eager to learn and open-minded
• Self-motivated and shows initiative
• Proficient in Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides
• At least intermediate Excel/Google Sheets skills
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Competitive Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance once full time
• Free coffee and healthy snacks!
• Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
• A fun and engaging position in a fast-paced environment