Digital Marketing Strategist
Plant-Tours is a 25-year-old established company that provides audio tour guide systems and equipment to help businesses and employees in large and noisy environments. Our customers range from an industrial warehouse for tours to fortune 100 companies providing onsite training. We are seeking an internal digital marketing strategy specialist to assist us in continuing to grow our client list. Ideally, you’ve either worked at or with an online agency that has produced successful campaigns for multiple types of businesses.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for all facets of marketing for the company. These duties will ensure that any outside agency work and results will be analyzed by the DMS to ensure that the optimal results will be realized. It is the DMS’s responsibility to work to produce higher levels of inbound leads through all the campaigns undertaken, increase in brand awareness, dominance over competitors and efficient PPC spend to maximize marketing dollars.
• Translating a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy using your own skills along with outsourcing advanced tactics to digital agencies
• Developing and executing an integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans
• Enhancing lead generation goals by increasing web visibility and traffic
• Using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, case studies, short videos, and other social media experience to generate leads
• Monitoring PPC and SEO results for maximum contact form, phone call, and chat lead generation and to measure agency success
• Analyze and monitor competitors’ digital marketing campaigns and their PPC and SEO rankings to determine the action required to maintain a superior position
• Understanding analytics and measuring ROI
• Analyze marketing plan and performance using KPI’s
• Working with the sales team to leverage existing assets and drive digital marketing programs
• Working with external agencies for digital platforms
• Have knowledge on website optimization and enhanced web experience based on the customer journey
• Reporting and sharing results of campaigns to key team members on a routine basis
• Minimum 2 to 5 years of marketing either at an agency or working with agencies
• Knowledgeable in all digital marketing techniques, including website, blogs, social media, case studies, email, videos, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in business, marketing, or related field.
• Strong experience with best strategies in digital sales, including omnichannel programs, branding, and implementation of marketing research insight
• Experience with web content management systems, digital marketing tools, and email platforms to optimize marketing and lead generation efforts, using platforms such as Google Analytics
• Paid holidays and personal vacation/personal days
• Company 401K
• Company profit-sharing plan