Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018 as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End just around the corner from OMB. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
Warehouse go-getter. Elements Brands is seeking a person ready to roll up their sleeves and help support the Warehouse Team with fulfillment, stocking, and internal projects. Reporting directly to the B2C Fulfillment Senior Associate, you will be a part of a team responsible for fulfilling orders from all 5 of our companies in all our channels; Direct to Customer, Direct to Business, and Amazon.
This role is key in keeping operations moving. If you have an interest or have experience in E-Commerce, Consumer Products, or Warehousing, this is your chance to make a serious impact with a high growth business.
• Teachable and eager to learn.
• You thrive when given freedom, flexibility, and time-sensitive tasks.
• Ability to work in a team with a sense of humor that can also roll with the punches.
• Being on time, trustworthy, and level-headed in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic computer skills with a minimum requirement of a High School Diploma.
• Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
• Comfortable in Warehouse and Professional Office environments.
• Clean background and work history. Must have reliable transportation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email. All materials should be sent as PDF attachments (not MS Word) to email@example.com with the subject ” Warehouse Coordinator Application”. Any applications not submitted as PDF or without the correct subject line will not be considered.