Full Stack Senior Application Developer
SkillStorm is seeking a Full Stack Senior Application Developer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm’s W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
This is a Full Stack Senior Application Developer role working for our client’s Global Risk Analytics team. This team builds the Risk inventory platform. This position requires candidate to be well versed with client-side and server-side technologies. Candidate must possess passion for producing high quality software, ready to jump in and solve complex problems and perform code reviews.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Around 10 years of hands-on software development experience using Java / J2EE technologies.
• Experience on Predictive Analysis / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence.
• Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations.
• Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems.
• Ability to understand and write complex SQLs.
• Experience in the following technologies is must: J2ee, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring data, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS / Angular, SQL, PL/SQL, Tomcat, Apache, Eclipse / IntelliJ Idea, Toad, Maven, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, JIRA, Optional: Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence