This role is not a traditional sales position. Salary only, no commissioned sales.
The Account Executive should be a dynamic, agency-experienced individual that has a proven track record of managing client expectations and a wide range of projects that encompass all aspects of marketing strategy, creative development, digital marketing, and film/video production.
The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of various projects from planning, execution, and final delivery. This position reports to the Director of Account Services. This position is onsite and is not open for remote applicants. Current work schedule is a hybrid of office and work-from-home.
• Building and maintaining client relationships, confidently interacting with all levels of leadership.
• Serve as a knowledgeable, reliable point of contact, including expertise of tools and knowledge of various stakeholders to gather necessary assets or information.
• Writing strategic creative briefs to ensure projects meet defined targets and goals.
• Facilitate meetings, manage agendas, and capture clear notes with action items to share with appropriate stakeholders and team members.
• Seamlessly manage multiple projects of various scopes with differing and converging timelines.
• Excellent communication skills, especially via email, that provide clear direction and enable collaboration between internal teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, proactively share ideas, and develop effective, tactful responses or elevate to higher management.
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a positive demeanor and supportive team mindset.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Marketing or Account Manager, agency experience required.
• Experience developing and implementing new strategies and programs that successfully achieve business objectives.
• Organized and skilled in project management. Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
• Adept at managing projects and deadlines with industry software such as Asana.
• Proven ability to effectively leverage marketing budgets.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Fast, creative thinker/problem solver.
• Team player.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to network and create strong interpersonal connections with key industry players is a definite plus.
• $40,000 to $43,000 /year