Run For Your Life is looking for outgoing, passionate, motivated individuals who are interested in helping others reach their running and fitness goals. Run For Your Life is a fun, team-oriented environment where the #1 focus is customer service. This is NOT your typical retail job. Run For Your Life has consistently been recognized as one of the Top 50 running stores in the US. Our team goes above and beyond for each customer. You do not have to be a “runner” to apply, just passionate about health, fitness, and customer service.
We are looking to fill leadership positions as well as full and part-time positions at all three stores: Piper Glen (South Charlotte), Midtown (near Uptown), and University (North Charlotte / UNCC area).
• Meet and help new people who enjoy similar activities as you;
• Provide comprehensive gait analysis, shoe fitting, measuring and product recommendations;
• Enjoy seeing repeat and referral customers come in to enlist your expertise;
• Understand and be able to hit goals and support Run For Your Life’s mission.
• Prefer 2-3 Years previous work history
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
• Passion/Desire to Provide Outstanding Customer Experience
• Positive Attitude/Friendly/Outgoing Personality (Active Lifestyle –a definite plus!)
• Team Player/Accountable/Coachable
• Willing and able to acclimate to change
• Prefer a college degree or currently enrolled in college.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get started!