OMJ Clothing is an award-winning, Charlotte-based clothing and lifestyle brand founded in 2013 and located in historic Southend at the Design Center of the Carolinas. OMJ specializes in creating in-store and online ready to wear collections, as well as custom suiting, shirting and sport coats. For more information about OMJ, go to http://www.omjclothing.com
We are seeking an outgoing, success-oriented, and driven Executive Stylist to join our team. Every member of our team is passionate about building relationships, has a can-do attitude, and seeks to provide an unparalleled service experience to our customers.
A career at OMJ is both fast-paced and highly rewarding. Working here means leading from the front, taking ownership to drive our business to new heights, introducing our brand to new customers, and always working as a team to expand our presence.
• Be of service to our customers as an expert consultant on luxury custom menswear. This includes but is not limited to the assessment of fit, fabrication, garment construction and providing the best customer experience.
• Build, manage and grow your book of business through various external prospecting initiatives by attending networking and social events, planning and hosting customer events, in-person meetings with clients, local community involvement and directing customer outreach.
• Schedule and execute showroom and on-site customer appointments to provide hands-on wardrobe consulting services and assist with garment selection, measurement and order process.
• Build and enhance relationships with our customers by providing continual communication with our customers throughout the garment order and delivery process but also keep them informed of new products and special events to drive future sales.
You are hungry for opportunities and constantly searching for ways to grow your career, meet new people, and drive sales. You welcome change and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• 2+ years of direct, competitive sales experience
• Superb client relationship skills and a strong desire to generate new business through innovative sales approaches and long-term customer engagement
• A long history of driving sales results and exceeding your sales targets
• A hyperfocus on the details and a drive to always improve
• Communication skills that are second to none. You handle yourself with confidence on the showroom floor and are an example to your peers.
• Independent entrepreneurial decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage
• A belief that fashion can transform someone’s life and a genuine interest in menswear and fashion
• Ability to change and the will to adapt to new things. We’re a growing company and we are constantly pivoting…No two days, weeks, or months are the same.