Senior Coordinator, Assignment Desk
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about the sport and are united in seeing it grow. We want you to bring your experience, skills, and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper.
NASCAR Productions seeks a talented professional to join in the position of a Senior Coordinator, Assignment Desk based in our Charlotte, NC office.
The Sr. Coordinator, Assignment Desk manages and oversees the assignment of resources and the collection and dissemination of information to promote efficiency in a fast-paced, quick turnaround production environment. The Sr. Coordinator supports management, producers, scheduling teams and industry services by managing the content gathering and coverage of content for broadcast, social and digital platforms, teams, tracks and sponsors.
• Manage department collaborations with production/creative teams to ensure the company’s resources are administered effectively in support of projects goals
• Identify, develop and communicate opportunities for efficiency to relevant work groups; this includes collaboration with the production management teams to ensure maximation of internal resources across editorial and content needs
• Provide expert content management insight in daily planning meetings; manage action items and assign to respective departments in support of projects and assignments
• Manage inbound content requests from internal departments and external partners
• Play a key role in client meetings, contract negotiations, and development of project requirements and specifications.
• Develop, forecast, create, and manage yearly content calendar, considering editorial goals; identify, communicate, and account for shifting goals across the department, company, and industry in real-time
• Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure project timelines and budgets are met.
• Oversee approved project timelines, providing updates regarding content use and distribution plans to department leader
• Develop, grow, and maintain contacts within the industry for future content needs/bookings
• Oversee the gathering and acquisition of content materials
• Travel required: 10%, including weekends
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and benefits:
We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!