Director Fund Development
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities, and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Provides independent leadership and management support for selected Atrium fund development programs and activities.
• Oversees a wide range of foundation fund development activities on behalf of Atrium facilities, programs, services, and activities.
• Leads and supervises development officers and staff and participates in prospect development sessions involving those officers.
• Devises and implements appropriate growth strategies for existing and new Atrium fund development activities.
• Develops relationships with various individuals and corporate prospects, in support of fund development activities.
• Work requires the ability to work under pressure of frequent fundraising and special event deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree required. 5-10 years of progressive fund development or related advancement experience required.