We are a small but fierce advertising and production agency in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ad Age named us Small Advertising Agency of the Year. The Charlotte Business Journal twice named us amongst the fastest growing companies in the city. We are best partnered with those who are willing to take risks to get results, and willing to leave a mark with their creative work.
Passive voice is a waste of time. Great headlines live forever. Tight body copy shows respect to the customer. The Oxford comma matters. Clever is cute, compelling is cash. Tattoo Projects is looking for a Senior Copywriter that gets it, and they don’t wait around for it, they go and get it. Research. Insights. Strategy. This is not a cog in a wheel copy job. You will be teamed with a Senior Art Director, Junior Graphic Designer, Social Media Strategist, Brand Advocate, and Project Manager, supporting the team from brief to presentation with compelling, comprehensive, yet concise copy.
• 5+ years of experience in an advertising or branding agency.
• A portfolio that makes us jealous.
• Author compelling and distinct brand voices.
• An addiction to big ideas.
• Plays well in a team.
• Equal parts creative insecurity and creative ego.
• Great command of the English language. High standard of excellence as a writer.
• Write, edit, and proofread copy. All kinds of copy: short, long, script, website, brochure, etc.
• Attend photography, film, and editing sessions.
• Present concepts and copy at internal check-ins and client presentations
• Extreme accountability on all projects.
Compensation and benefits:
• Top of the market salary.
• 100% paid healthcare.
• Paid vacation.