Quantum 3 Media is one of the fastest growing organizations within the customer acquisition, lead generation/Pay per call within all verticals of insurance and education, contact center services and the data management industry. At Q3M, helping our clients reach their business goals, while cultivating a thriving, fun and professional work environment for our employees, is at the top of our priority list. Our 20 + years of experience in the direct marketing industry helps strengthen the foundation of trust with all of our partners. Whether through media channels such as email, display, search visibility or mobile service, leaders at Q3M pour every ounce of knowledge and expertise they have to ensure a return on your investment, in a quality-driven way.
Our Company Values Start with Integrity and Compliance: In our line of business, putting together a winning team is at the core of what we do. We strive to acquire candidates who embody the fundamentals that our company is founded on: Integrity, Compliance and World-Class Customer Service. Our aim is to adapt the vision of our clients and give them the peace of mind that they deserve as business owners. Secondly, the careful handling of each prospect we come in contact with is vital to the health of our business, and your own.
• Qualify customer eligibility for Life insurance or Medicare Insurance
• Once qualified, call transfer to our insurance clients
• Being professional at all times
• Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections
• Outbound dial customer who only expressed consent to be called to learn more about an insurance product
• Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to motivate and persuade prospective buyers and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Establish and maintain productive, informative and proactive relationships with other team members
• Establish and maintain leads. Develop and maintain appropriate understanding of the health care products related to sales responsibility.
• High level of integrity
• A Competitive attitude
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work from home
• Handles self in a professional manner
• Proficiency with basic computer applications
• Able to take constructive criticism and flexible with coaching
• No Experience needed
• Competitive hourly rate ($12 to $24)
• Bonus compensation