Social Experience Supervisor
Skipper is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
• Ensure the safety and cleanliness of the indoor and outdoor social space
• Engage with our four and two-legged friends and ensure a positive experience for all
• Facilitate the smooth execution of private and public events
• Proactively monitor outdoor and indoor staff coverage to ensure adequate supervision of each space
• Resolve escalated social space issues (human and canine clients)
• Serve as social point of contact for emergency situations
• Ensure all processes are followed by social team
• Learn about dog behavior and utilize that knowledge to ensure safety of our guests
You are someone who loves people and wants to create an amazing experience for pet parents and their pups. You are a night owl who doesn’t mind working nights and weekends and you love dogs (obviously).
• At least 1 year of supervisory experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude!
• Comfort with technology
• Availability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Comfort working in an environment with off-leash dogs